1. Information about the collection of personal data
1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally identifiable to you, e.g. e-mail address, user behaviour.
2) Manfred Weber, Mühlsteingasse 7 94315 Straubing, firstname.lastname@example.org (see the imprint) is responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO).
2. Your rights
1) You will have the following rights towards us concerning your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1) If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here to us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and overall more effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Contact form
5. Further functions and offers of our website
6. Integration of YouTube videos
1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account, which you are logged in through, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7. Integration of Google Maps
1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you a convenient use of the map function.
2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also find further information about your rights concerning this matter and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
8. Use of Google Analytics
1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and constantly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases, in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
9. Links to other websites
10. Revocation against the processing of your data
1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data, after you have given it to us.
2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case, if processing is not in particularly necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons, why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing, or point out to you the compelling legitimate grounds, why we will continue the processing of the data.
3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection under the following contact data: Phone: +49 (0) 9421 9638870, Fax: +32 2 284 9890, Email: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to modify this data protection declaration at any time with effects for the future. The current version is available here.
Our Internet pages use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files and do not cause any damage to your device. They are stored either temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies) on your device. Session cookies are automatically deleted after your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them yourself or your web browser automatically deletes them.
In some cases, cookies from third-party companies can also be stored on your device when you enter our website (third-party cookies). These enable us or you to use certain third-party services (e.g. cookies for processing payment services).
Cookies have different functions. Numerous cookies are technically necessary because certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping cart function or the display of videos). Other cookies are used to evaluate user behavior or to display advertising.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process (necessary cookies) or to provide certain functions you want (functional cookies, e.g. for the shopping cart function) or to optimize the website (e.g. cookies to measure the web audience) on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR, unless another legal basis is given. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. If consent to the storage of cookies has been requested, the cookies concerned are stored exclusively on the basis of this consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR); the consent can be revoked at any time.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Insofar as cookies are used by third-party companies or for analysis purposes, we will inform you of this separately within the scope of this data protection declaration and, if necessary, request your consent.
Cookie consent with Borlabs Cookie
Our website uses the cookie consent technology from Borlabs Cookie to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser and to document them in compliance with data protection regulations. The provider of this technology is Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg (hereinafter Borlabs).
When you enter our website, a Borlabs cookie is saved in your browser, in which the consent you have given or the revocation of this consent is saved. This data is not passed on to the Borlabs Cookie provider.
The recorded data is stored until you ask us to delete it or delete the Borlabs cookie yourself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. Mandatory statutory retention periods remain unaffected. Details on data processing by Borlabs Cookie can be found at https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/
The following cookies are used on this website
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.
|Provider||Owner of this website|
|Purpose||Saves the settings of the visitors selected in the Borlabs Cookie cookie box.|
|Cookie runtime||1 year|
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
|Purpose||Google cookie for website analysis. Generates statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|Cookie runtime||2 years|
Content from video platforms and social media platforms is blocked by default. If cookies from external media are accepted, access to this content no longer requires manual consent.
|Purpose||Used to unblock Twitter content.|
|Cookie name||__widgetsettings, local_storage_support_test|
|Purpose||Used to unblock YouTube content.|
|Cookie runtime||6 month|